Wednesday 25 January 2012

Pink to Make the Boys Wink...

...hello again
Todays card is inspired by sketch saturdays challenge sketch.




The colour scheme I've used was set by sugar nellies on facebook.
I love the combination of soft pinks and grey.
Once again I have succumbed to the valentines theme.
The design papers were given to me when I first began my crafting journey,
it seem so long ago now.




This lovely little pip is called Jelly, 
and as always I just love colouring with my promarkers.
I really don't know where I'd be without them.




My favourite cardstock at the minute is bazill bling,
It just shimmers and shines in the light and I like the depth of texture.
The grey cardstock is also one by bazill.
The cute little felt shapes are by making memories.
These were part of my xmas pressies from a friend.
The silver cord and daisy ribbon were both purchased from my local market.
the sparkle in her ribbon is done with stickles and the colour is thistle.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Oldie but a Goodie challenge  - have a heart (Design paper over 6 months old )




Simply Create Too challenge 5  - love is in the air

Anything Goes challenge 59  - to the one I love

Corrosive challenge 141  - I { heart } you



Sugar Nellies Facebook challenge

Craft Us Crazy  - love/valentine





Thanx for popping by...



Keep Calm and Craft x


10 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. The image is just adorable. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card with an adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie, such a wonderful card and you did a fantastic job of coloring and composition. Thank you for joining us at Paper Creations Ink - Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable card, love the design and sweet colors. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Creations Ink. & Simply Create Too.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a SWEET card! Thanks so much for joining us, last week, at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sweet card - love the pinks! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining our challenge Oldie But A Goodie with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at AOBG this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete