Monday 23 January 2012

Time for a change...

... well I thought I'd experiment over the weekend
and try something completely different to my usual array of cards.




A friend of mine has been making these cute tissue box covers
so I thought why not give it a try.
The cardstock is  Bazill Bling, so it has a nice shiny finish.




The grass and picket fence were both cut using a cuttlebug,
my friend did this for me.
I have though just talked my husband into getting me one.




I cut the hole for the tissues using my cricut, I truly love this machine
the flowers were also cut on this.
The butterfly's are from my stash as are the pearls.




This one is just to show that you can use any size tissue box.
 The cardstock used is also Bazill Bling.
 I picked up the pretty little daisy ribbon from my local craft shop,
I just feel it adds another dimension to this piece.




I used craftworks card candi around the hole for the tissues.
Again the butterfly's and pearls are from my stash.


Thanx for popping by...



Keep Calm and Craft x







No comments:

Post a Comment